Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lazy days and upcoming events

The downside to having a blog like this is that I feel like every new beer I try is an assignment. The past two nights I've gotten to try delicious beers that were completely new to me, but I felt guilty for not taking tasting notes. I've decided I am allowed some lazy days of just enjoying this drink that i love; some day I will go back and record my thoughts on these brews:

Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Buffalo Bayou Brewing (Buff Brew) 1836

For now all you need to know is that they are both yummy!

Also, I heard this morning about an awesome event going on at Central Market for the next two weeks: Expand Your Brewniverse! Two full weeks of beer: cooking with beer, pairing food with beer, samples and lectures from across the country, at least. Our Central Market isn't exactly a stone's throw away, but it isn't far. Perhaps we can make a trip out there for Saturday brunch; we always love the live music on weekends, anyway.

Check out the calendar of events on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment